ADAM M. WOLFE
Adam has a broad range of litigation experience in construction law, general commercial, and personal injury matters, advocating cases in both state and federal courts, as well as in private arbitrations.
Since 1996 he has represented employers and employees with non-compete issues, telecommunication companies regarding proprietary concerns, major lenders and title insurance underwriters involved in real estate title disputes, as well as community development districts, master homeowner associations and a myriad of other clients covering the gamut of civil disputes. Adam also handles personal injury lawsuits – ranging from automobile accidents to medical malpractice, and as a young associate he worked on Florida’s historic settlement with the tobacco industry.
In addition, Adam has appeared and successfully argued before two of Florida’s five appellate districts. Adam’s primary practice, however, focuses on construction litigation, representing developers, contractors, and owners, and he is one of fewer than 350 Board Certified Construction Law litigators in Florida, an “expert” designation in construction law according to the Florida Bar.
Prior to forming Wolfe Law Tampa, Adam was a founding member of Petitt Worrell Wolfe Rocha LLC, a partner at Bricklemyer Smolker & Bolves, PA, an associate with Foley & Lardner, LLP, and an associate with Yerrid, Knopik and Kreiger, PA.
- Cornell Law School (J.D./cum laude/1996)
- Wesleyan University (B.A./1993)
- Phillips Andover Academy (1989)
- Northern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
CERTIFICATIONS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar
- AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite 2016
- The American Registry – 2016, 2017, 2018 America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%
- The American Registry – 2016, 2017 Top Attorneys in Florida
- Thompson Reuters – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Florida Super Lawyer